Thursday 27 October 2011

Real treasure chest hidden in treasure hunt

Hello,

Well today's party day. My daughter is so excited. I used the styrofoam ice chest and spray painted it and filled it with journals that I wraped in gold and silver paper then I put in chocolate coins, ring pops, colored pens, crystal ring key chains, 100 grand chocolate bars, and I found these little jewel toned jars at a craft store and filled them with candy, then I sprinkeld more coins and jewels around and some colored necklaces. It sure looks like a treasure. WHAT FUN!. The clues were the most fun though. I can't wait to watch them try and figure out where the next one is. I found a little plastic treasure chest with a key at the craft store and I hid the last clue in there. I think this party is sure to be a hit. I'm already thinking about Christmas. It's going to be so much fun.

As to where I am going to bury the treasure. We don't have a place to actually bury it but I have found a great hiding place that will really keep em guessing....

Thanks again,

Kristy (super-mom)

Kristy Bales, California, USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: