Sunday 23 September 2007

Treasure hunt with baseball terms

Nikki: Thanks for your message. The party is tonight in Oceanside, NY for a group of 13 year olds. I purchased your book on Monday and have put together a Treasure Hunt using baseball terms although I don't consider the party to have a theme. I am using some of the suggestions for challenges in your book as well as having made up a few of my own. Your book was very clear and the instructions were all easy to understand. I am so glad I found your website!! I was going to attempt to put a Treasure Hunt together on my own and I was procrastinating over it as you may have figured out from the fact that I just ordered the book Monday!!!

Lorraine Rello-Incontro, New York USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: