Tuesday 16 October 2007

Clues in instant treasure hunt are perfectly balanced

Hello Nikki, We had our party yesterday and the treasure hunt was a lot of fun. I thought I made a mistake ordering instant treasure hunt but tailored it to my needs and graphics and the kids and parents were impressed. My nine year olds thought some clues were too easy and others a little confusing but not confusing enough to make you give up. That's a perfect balance in my opinion.

Thank you for the product and I will use again in home treasure hunts since that is what this particular product is tailored for ... the Instant Treasure Hunt was 'very' easy to use and tailor to your personal needs. The children had a great time running around the lake and many stated it was the best birthday party they've attended. I was surprised at the ease of setting up and the excitement it caused for all the children at the party. Thank you very much for your help and creativity. Take care and Thank you!

Diana Yi, California USA

More details on a great Instant Treasure Hunt using Riddles here

No comments: