Monday 15 June 2009

Mall scavenger hunt is very popular

Hi,

We actually had our scavenger hunt this past Friday. I combined several of your ideas and planned a mall scavenger hunt for my daughters birthday (she turned 11). We had pictures and items that had to be found (that you couldn't buy) and some that you had to buy. She and all of her friends had a great time!

The assurance of that came when several of her friends told their mothers they wanted them to plan a scavenger hunt for their birthdays.

Your e-book was amazing. I was worried when my daughter asked me to plan a scavenger hunt as I had never done it before and my mother (who used to plan them for my sister and I) passed away.

So, add me to your testimonials because I am a very satisfied customer and will use your planning book for years to come!

Thanks,

Lisa Elwess, Arizona USA

More details on a great Scavenger Hunt Party Game here

No comments: