Sunday 11 October 2009

Treasure hunt is great hit

My treasure hunt was delayed because of sick kids, but when we did have it, it was a hit.

I already knew that I wanted a treasure hunt that was catered to the things my son loved to do most, so in one event we had a task such as each team had to catch 9 consecutively thrown passes before getting the next clue. One was we made a board game with his pictures all over it, and when a teams game piece landed on a certain picture they had a task related to the picture, (a baby picture where everyone had to eat dip n dots with a baby spoon. I took poka dot tissue paper and cut out baby bibs, this was my favorite they made some great party pictures pouting and eating with a tiny spoon.)

Also I used some of your ideas on the pages provided to organize my timming and to get the right kind of helpers, I seemed to refer back to it several times just to make sure I was heading in the right direction. Thank You I am sure I will do it again, kids can never get enough of this KIND OF FUN!

Ann Stiles, Oklahoma, USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: