Friday 30 April 2010

Great pirate treasure hunt

Originally I was going to use the Treasure Hunt and plan a 'Trip to Britain' with a Visa as an invitation and serve fish and chips in Newspaper. My son didn't really get that whole theme so we are going with the Pirate Treasure Hunt you sent me which he is very excited about. Glad I got both-thanks so much

I found a great web site 'deadmentellnotales.com' which has pirate stuff galore' so prop wise we are well on our way (I even got Pirate music from the web site). I think I will put a lock on the treasure chest anyway, and give out three numbers at some of the stations. With three numbers they should be able to work out the different combinations and open the chest.

I won't do teams, they will all work together. I would like to add one additional station. I like the mummy idea from the regular game-do pirates do anything similar?

Do you have suggestions for food at a Pirate party?

I am having a great time planning this party and couldn't have done it properly without your assistance.

Now I just need to learn to talk and act like a pirate!

Michelle Caragol, Colorado USA

More details on a great Pirate Treasure Hunt here

No comments: