Thursday 8 April 2010

Video scavenger hunt for teenagers

The video scavenger hunt was such a success with the kids (17-18 yrs of age). They thought it was going to be stupid but they haven't stop talking about it. Their videos were hilarious! Some of the things I made them do:

Order an ice tea from Starbucks with two straws stuck in the nose (I provided money)

Sit on a whoopee cushion next to someone in a bookstore without showing the whoopee cushion

One person must wear a dog collar and leash and carry a bone in the mouth while crawling through a major pet store (other person holding leash and petting the head) - I provided the items from the dollar store

There is a long list of things they had to do. The best part was seeing just how funny these kids were. I got to see a different side of them. I never knew my son was so funny or that he could actually dance!

Thanks,

Julianne Lewis, California, USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: