Tuesday 27 September 2016

Scavenger hunt in Manhattan

Hi Nikki,

The scavenger hunt is taking place in NYC on May 6; it is a night time activity for a corporate event during that week. Age range is 22-50's and there are about 25-35 people participating.

The part I am still trying to figure out is if groups should just use their phone cameras to take pictures or something else. Any thoughts?

The theme is really just sight around the city - this is the list of places and the clues that I have so far. I got a few ideas from the planner and most of them are just from research. I am trying to keep it to midtown and lower manhattan and will provide subway cards for each person but I tried to keep some of the sights within walking distance of each other.

Whitney Chernoff, New York, USA

More details on a great Corporate Treasure Hunt here

No comments: