Wednesday 27 June 2007

50th birthday party treasure hunt

Thanks !

Theme: 50th birthday party. 40 confirmed guests (20yrs.old to 60 yrs. old) Back yard is 3/4 acre predominantly grass, I have a group of trees covering an area of about 30 x 50 and other scattered trees throughout the backyard.

I do not live on a farm, a subdivision with 1 acre to 1 1/4 acre lots.

I'm thinking somewhere in the group of trees for the treasure. Buried 9 inches ?

I prefer a clue because the map will lead directly to group of trees (seems to easy)

Thinking 6 groups of 6.

Stations will all be within earshot (Not sure if that is good) I want to keep everyone in the backyard.

What do I do while everyone is active? First to the food?

Tom Roth, Illinois USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: