Thursday 28 June 2007

Pirate treasure hunt plans for daughter's 11th birthday

Nikki, I am doing the pirate treasure hunt for my daughter's 11th birthday. We are located in Leawood, Kansas which is a suburb of Kansas City. We are having twelve guests at the party and are also having a pirate dinner. The party is on Oct.7. I am in the process of getting the game ready. It sounds great!

I was going to come up with the game myself when I found your website when I was looking for ideas. I sure was relieved to find your game. It is exactly right. The only thing I am going to change is the challenge with the costume pieces because the girls are going to come to the party in costume already. I think we will do a challenge involving a message in a bottle. Thanks for the great ideas,

Beth Fields, Kansas USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: