Monday 25 June 2007

Treasure hunt for Church group following film of National Treasure

Nikki, I got the Treasure Hunt for my Church Group. We meet once a month for a Movie Night and on the night of the Treasure Hunt we were watching 'National Treasure'. I thought a treasure hunt would be fun to do before the movie and everyone had a great time! I didn't have a clue on how to have a treasure hunt, so I went to the web and found you.

You did a great job of putting this game together and I will be able to use it for many more parties to come. I used some of your ideas and did few of my own and it turned out to be a huge success. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had.

We had our hunt all indoors on Friday night, April 7th. I will attach a few of the pictures from our 'Treasure Hunt'. Thanks for the help.

Cheryl F. Barbour, North Carolina USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: