Monday 3 December 2007

Some extra ideas for a scavenger hunt.

Hi Nikki! Our party is this Friday. My Daughter is 11 and celebrating with 15 of her 5th grade friends. I planning on incorporating things to hunt for that represent spring, the year of 1996 (the year she was born) and March. I am not very far on my list yet!!

I am very nervous because I don't have a full plan as of yet. Your planner was helpful but still I need to be more creative. Perhaps I am over thinking things too!!

We are planning to split the kids into groups and giving them colored t-shirts saying 'We found a great time... or Searching for Great Time.. And we still have to figure out prizes etc.

I purchased 'Riddle me' but didn't like it nearly as much as I like yours so thank you!!

I also appreciate you helping me figure out what to purchase :)

I will keep you posted,

Lori

----------------------------------

Hi Lori

Just look through all of the many scavenger lists and choose about 15/20 items that appeal to you and work with your theme. For spring - there are several nature hunts so you can choose items from them. Obviously some coins for the year she was born - is there anything else around the neighborhood that is 11 years old?

You could also use the numbers 1996 - e.g. one clothes peg, 9 paper clips, 9 daisies and 6 balloons (or whatever item you choose).

Some fun tasks recorded by camera always go down well. Look at the task based hunts for some ideas.

As for prizes - give each team $11 to purchase an item - you state the theme - fun / pink / biggest / smallest / cutest etc. Winners get their pick of the purchased items. :)

I hope this helps

Best Wishes

Nikki

--------------------------

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. You work like I do and I love that about you. I am going to share your website with everyone!

Lori

Lori Logan, California USA

More details on a great Scavenger Hunt Party Game here

No comments: