Tuesday 4 December 2007

Treasure hunt fiord two parties - Sunday School and medical workers

Hi Nikki,

I have actually purchased the Treasure Hunt game for two parties. The first one involves my Sunday School class (I am one of the leaders, not in the age group of 18 to 30!!!). The class is College Aged Young Single Adults from age 18 to 30. We are planning a retreat weekend and thought this game would be perfect for them. We are always looking for games for that age group.

The second group is for a state convention for pulmonary and vascular medical workers. Their meeting is in April but the lady in charge for this year's event wanted to do a treasure hunt and have me come up with the ideas. When I saw your website it looked perfect.

The first group will probably do their thing outside, the second group will be inside at an Embassy Suites. Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

The Sunday School group will be themed from the Bible, probably from the Old Testament.

The second group would need something with heart and lung theme.

Thanks for the follow up!!

Connie Wilson, Ohio USA

More details on a great Corporate Treasure Hunt here

No comments: