Wednesday 15 August 2007

Treasure hunt with clues

Hi Nikki,

This is a follow up and a half !

I have downloaded the pack but haven't got into it yet, I've already planned a treasure hunt, drawn a map, put 9 out 14 clues together myself. This weekend is kick off time in terms of planning. The kids will be in the 5-8 years age bracket and for me having not done this before, pitching the clues and the directions at a level kids of that age will grasp with minimal adult intervention is the challenge. That's why I took a look on the Net and found your package. So bear with me for now.

The party will be a birthday party for my daughter on 6th August , there'll be 15 guests in the above age group. Party takes place in a rural town Co Kildare, Ireland. No theme.

Steve

Steve Tee, Kildare Ireland

More details on a great Instant Treasure Hunt using Riddles here

No comments: