Wednesday 7 November 2007

Haunted Luau theme for treasure hunt

I used your treasure hunt game for my son's 12th birthday party. We were doing a haunted Luau theme and I used the Hawaiian Islands as the places that they had to visit. It was great. The program to customize the hunt worked great and was very easy to use. I had about 15 kids that were doing the hunt. They had a really good time. I was having a little trouble trying to come up with a treasure but a friend suggested lottery tickets. The kids went nuts over them. I had three sets of three lottery tickets tied together for the team that figured out the location and dug it up. But I also had single tickets in the box so that everyone got one. It was a great party game for that age group. I was really pleased with the product. I am planning on using the Halloween games bonus that I got for my son's Halloween party at school. Thanks.

Kathy Stover, West Virginia USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: