Saturday 24 November 2007

Treasure hunt website shared with other parents

Hi Nikki, thank you very much for all the follow-up emails and also for making that customization website available. It's been REALLY EASY to plan this treasure hunt with all your materials and the website.

My son's 7th birthday party was this past Saturday and ran the pirate-themed treasure hunt. The kids ranged in age from 3-8. It was great fun! The kids really enjoyed themselves and the parents seemed to enjoy watching the activities, too.

I followed your basic design, signs, and most of the games. We did the whole treasure hunt on our backyard lawn in a space of about 15 ft x 25 ft.

I really enjoyed planning this and running it, too. Your instructions were great and really easy to follow. I'm looking forward to planning another treasure hunt soon. As I mentioned earlier, all the kids had a great time and the parents really enjoyed watching the treasure hunt. I've already shared your Web site address with several parents. Thanks again,

Mary Anne Arcilla, California USA

More details on a great Pirate Treasure Hunt here

No comments: