Monday 5 November 2007

Scavenger hunt is BEST birthday party ever!

I struggled for weeks on what to do for my daughter's 13th birthday party. It's a tough age. They don't want to be treated like kids and they don't want to do anything that might be considered 'lame'. Thinking back to my college sorority days, I started thinking that a scavenger hunt might be the answer. So, after a thorough Goggle search, I ordered your 'Treasure Hunt Party Game Planner'. To make a long story short, several kids told me afterwards that it was the BEST birthday party they had ever attended...even before their parents told them to say it??!!

With just a few minor modifications, I implemented your Scavenger Photo Challenge. I thought it would be safer and easier than a bunch of 13 year-olds 'borrowing' items. Also, I liked the idea of having a permanent record of the party in the photos.

Clearly, your planner was an excellent resource in preparing for this event.

Stephanie Sissler, Virginia USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: