Saturday 4 July 2009

After reading your book, my mind is reeling with ideas

My treasure hunt is taking place in California. It is my daughter's 13th birthday party with a pirate theme. She loves pirates of the Caribbean. The guests are aged 12-13

My mind is reeling with ideas! We have a swimming pool,

so one activity for sure will be to put a note to the birthday girl in a plastic bottle weighted down so it will float straight up and down. They will have to 'fish' out the correct bottle using the skimmer net and give it to my daughter to read. Either that or the treasure map will be one of the bottles and they have to fish through bottles until they find the right one. I'll give you an outline of what we did with it later.

Blessings

Julie Goodall, California USA

More details on a great Teen Treasure Hunt here

No comments: