Thursday 2 July 2009

Treasure Hunt is easy ready to go package

The treasure hunt went very well, thanks! I was in a big rush, since my daughter decided last minute she'd like to have a birthday party, but we had it yesterday for a group of older teen girls. I've done several treasure hunts before--some of my own devising--but yours was a nice ready-to-go package, which is what I needed. Definitely worth the money. I especially liked your suggestions to have a variety of challenges that would speak to all the teammates various strengths. We live on 5 acres and also have various buildings that can be part of a hunt, so ours lasted about 1 1/2 hours! The girls kept very busy!

Anyway, thanks for making a good product.

Celia Ramsey, California USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: