Sunday 12 July 2009

Mystery Island Family Reunion

I have read through the planner and know this is going to be lots of fun. We are having a family reunion July 27, 28, 29, 2007 and I am planning this treasure hunt. I am so glad I found you and the treasure hunt that is all put together for me. The theme of our reunion is mystery island, it is located on a lake and we have never been there as a family before. I have been there twice now to plan /set up the reunion. There will be about 100 people of all ages. There is a beach area and dock and woodsy area on about 5 acres of land where we will have a treasure hunt. I feel this is going to be a perfect setting for a treasure hunt. I am so excited that I got this great tool to make everything so much easier.

Thank you

Sheila Jeffcoat, Texas, USA

More details on a great Family Treasure Hunt here

No comments: