Sunday 26 July 2009

Thanks to my new party planning best friend

Dear Nikki, I can't tell you what a life saver you are. My Halloween invitations were all sent; advertising a Treasure Hunt and I became ill. I didn't know how I was ever going to pull it off, but 2 days before the party I logged in and within 1 hour I had edited the clues you provided to fit our surroundings. I then emailed them to my office; printed, cut and separated. Trust me...now that I know how wonderful your made to order ''hunts' are; we will be having them at every party. The kids and adults had a blast.

Please keep me informed of anything new, especially for adult parties. Thanks again to my new party planning best friend!

Darlene LoBue, Florida USA

More details on a great Instant Treasure Hunt using Riddles here

No comments: