Wednesday 22 July 2009

Company summer picnic treasure hunt

Hi Nikki,

I am the one handling our treasure hunt. It's a company picnic

We are in Guam (US Territory, an island in the Pacific) - it's hot and sometimes rainy. Our setting for the party is at a beach/picnic area outdoors. Plenty of grassy areas, plenty of water, but very little sand - mostly big rocks instead.

August 5th

this is the summer company picnic

about 250 guests - mostly adults but also some children

Our theme is a treasure hunt - I'm having some trouble with this one, as I would like a slogan or title for our event. I like the pirate idea too, but I don't think it's appropriate to NAME our event after 'pirates' or 'raiders' or 'plunderers' etc. as it is the company's image at stake

We have already begun planning the games and playing areas for our treasure hunt. since we have so many people, I think we may plan a simulated trial-run with a few of us prior to the event, just to make sure we've planned it well. I'll let you know if we have any questions.

Thanks!

Nicole Sonario, Guam USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: