Wednesday 29 July 2009

Treasure hunt kit is awesome

Hi Nikki, I must admit that I am not computer savvy and rely mostly on my 16 year old son to get me out of most jams I find myself in :) I was able to access the treasure hunt and Easter bonus hunt (which was awesome by the way) As for the hunt, my family is big on these type of events and I have been doing some variety for years.

Your kit was awesome, it saved me countless hours on the planning end and everyone really had fun. We do this event each Easter for my husband's family. There are 4 brothers and we divide them into teams for the hunt. This was by far the most organized and stress free event. We did find that at the end only having one team retrieve the treasure map was a problem as two teams solved the puzzle simultaneously.

This is a great service and I truly am grateful that I found your web site.

p.s. the egg challenge was by far the most entertaining.....

Susan Rossi Cook, Massachusetts USA

More details on a great Easter Treasure Hunt here

No comments: