Monday 6 July 2009

Treasure hunt organizer gets so many compliments

Hi,

I used your treasure hunt for my best friend's 40th birthday party. I did not know most of the people that came; so, I was a little nervous about pulling the whole thing off. I purchased your delightfully easy-to-implement treasure hunt only about ten days before the party.

We all had so much fun! The guests were laughing constantly and couldn't wait to reach the actual treasure. There were groups of her friends from all different backgrounds--many of whom who seemed reluctant to mix with the others. The treasure hunt was so wonderful that new friendships were formed, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses were exchanged, and my husband and I are enjoying a reputation for being the best party givers ever.

We received so many compliments, you just would be amazed. My friend for whom the party was given was at her office the next day; and, she said the people that had elected not to come were very disappointed when they heard how much fun everyone else had. One young lady upon leaving said to me that she would like to be invited to the next party I have. I had to laugh as I had never met her prior to my friend's party.

It has been nearly a month; and, we are still the talk of the town so to speak. We live in one of those areas where everyone knows everyone else's business whether they know you or not. I imagine you should be receiving a lot of hits from the folks in Salinas, California so they too can give the greatest party ever.

Not only did your program delight every single last party guest; but, it was easy for me to arrange as well. You have a remarkable product that will serve well for years as it is true quality. A rare find today! Thank you so very much.

Sincerely

Cynthia Bryn Smith, California USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: