Tuesday 3 July 2007

Don't know how to follow treasure hunt next year.

Well, we had the treasure hunt yesterday. It went really well, the children were so excited and had a fantastic time. I literally buried the treasure and it was lovely watching them dig, surrounded by the other 15 children.

My nephew and niece, my brother and sister, and of course my husband, were all helpers and they enjoyed it as much as the children. Needless to say, I was shattered last night after all the planning, preps and doing, but it was well worth it just to watch the children?s faces.

Many thanks for replying to my email, and for the ebook I purchased, I just don't know what to follow this with next year!

Val Hawksfield, Kent United Kingdom

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: