Thursday 26 July 2007

Postponing town treasure hunt to next year

As our complicated lives roll on ...we have had to postpone the treasure hunt/ birthday party until next year for my daughter. She will be 13 next year. She is thinking of adding boys to the mix so the hunt will be perfect for this party. I'm sure it will be highly successful with all the time I have to plan! (If I don't wait until the last minute.) We live in a very small but attractive and vibrant small town, we're planning on using the down town (about two blocks long) as the environment for the hunt. Our town closes down after 5:30pm, so we should have the place to ourselves. I am an artist and love the latitude of creating this hunt with props, etc. I will stay in touch and if you have any ideas to help stimulate a clever hunt including shop fronts as the theme let me know . Thanks for all your e-mails, I look forward to keeping you posted and asking questions, if I may, as I do a re-creation of the hunt for our town.

Vicki McBride, Michigan USA

More det ails on a great Scavenger Hunt Party Game here

No comments: