Monday 2 July 2007

Winter theme for Treasure Hunt

It was so nice to get your email today! I have been stressing over the exact theme of my treasure hunt. I have decided to stick to the Winter Theme but need the names of the teams to not be related to Christmas. I will have four teams in lieu of six - RED, BLUE, YELLOW, & GREEN. I will still have six stations as we will have plenty of time to play. We will be in a three story cottage with four bedrooms and four baths. Main floor has kitchen, living room, dining room, and master bed/bath. Upstairs has two bedrooms and two baths. Downstairs has a family/game room w/ bedroom and bath. I thought since we would not be using the washer & dryer, I would hide the clue in the dryer. Thanks again for checking on me!

Tina Franklin, North Carolina USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: