Thursday 26 July 2007

Treasure hunt for 11 yr old's party

Hi Nikki

We had a great Treasure Hunt for my daughter?s 11 year old party. We had five teams and I had two other grown-ups helping me. I did the pea challenge, the balancing on a rope, a general knowledge quiz, the backward clues quiz, a memory game and a beat the buzzer game, some they found more challenging than others. The treasure map I hid inside a balloon and mixed it in with lots of other balloons so they had to pop them all to find the map, I had also hidden the bag of balloons.

The treasure map was then found and the hunt for the chest started - it was located up a tree.

They all had great fun, the weather stayed dry and the bags of gold coins for the treasure box were appreciated. What a great idea, I shall certainly keep it for using again.

Best Wishes

Louise Ross, Glasgow Scotland

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: