Sunday 15 July 2007

Pirate themed treasure hunt planning

Hi Nikki,

I am just getting started on planning the pirate themed treasure hunt for my sons 6th birthday party. I appreciate all your email and hope it goes smoothly. We will be doing it in a park with different color pirate teams depending on how many kids are coming. I am changing the tasks a little bit. Also instead of burying the treasure we are going to have a hanging treasure box pi?ata in a secret location at the end of the hunt. I am in the process of collecting all the materials and need to decide where the treasure will be hiding so I can work on drawing a treasure map. I cant decide if the 6 clues are going to be actual pieces of a puzzle showing the place the map is hiding or 6 cards with riddles so they can solve them and put all clues together to find location of map. This is a lot of fun for me too! This is the activity for the party so I hope it will keep them busy for an entire hour. I will keep you posted!

Nomi Gilbert, New Jersey USA

More deta ils on a great Pirate Treasure Hunt here

No comments: