Monday 30 July 2007

Scavenger hunt and treasure hunt for teenage birthday

Hi Nikki,

I am planning a party for Washington state, USA. It will be May 13. It's my son's 13th birthday; there will be about 15 guests ages 12 and 13. We aren't planning a theme so far. We had the idea for this kind of party or a scavenger hunt, but we are really busy right now and felt overwhelmed by putting it all together, so finding your party planner was very helpful. We are just starting to put it all together, so I don't have any firm details.

Tentatively, I am planning a couple of scavenger hunt type clues starting at a local playing field and leading to a local park where the main treasure hunt party game will be set up, similar to the party guide. This is because my son really wanted to go all through town, but the treasure hunt in one location seemed a lot more practical, so I'm trying to compromise a bit.

I'll email you if I have any questions as things get more definite.

Thanks, you've taken some pressure off!

Martha Mather, Washington USA

More details on a great Treasure Hunt Party Game here

No comments: