Saturday 28 July 2007

Secret agent clues for instant treasure hunt

Hi there,

We did the instant treasure hunt for my daughter's 8th birthday party last week. We pretended that it was training to become a Secret Agent and the children all loved it. We had four teams and used the house and garden with military precision to try and ensure that they were never in the same place at the same time. It was absolutely great fun and we enjoyed organising it nearly as much as the children enjoyed doing it. Overall it was fantastic - it was amazingly simple to create and has made me far more confident to try and undertake such things in the future. I didn't have the imagination to see how we could possibly hold a treasure hunt in our garden but your system gave us loads of ideas - in the end we had 19 clues with varying levels of difficulty for the different age groups and a different background picture for each team!

I was a little unsure of buying from an overseas company but am 100% thrilled with my purchase. We plan to have lots of small treasure hunts around the house throughout the winter and I have raved about your site to all my friends.

Many, many thanks.

Julie Pardoe, Northampton United Kingdom

More details on a great Instant Treasure Hunt using Riddles here

No comments: