Saturday 7 July 2007

Instant Treasure Hunt is Perfect Game

Hi Nikki,

I have logged on and played around with planning our first treasure hunt.

This one is for our son's 6th birthday party on Saturday, October 7th. His birthday is actually the 8th but because of other activities, the party is a day early. I'm very excited about the treasure hunt. His party has a pirate theme and this is a perfect game. I was having trouble being very creative with clues for the hunt and while snooping around the internet I found your site and couldn't wait to try it out. So...I'm off to fine tune the treasure hunt for the kiddos and I'll let you know how everything turns

out after the party!

Thanks,

Anna Quist Anna Quist, Texas USA

More details on a great Instant Treasure Hunt using Riddles here

No comments: