Tuesday 17 July 2007

Grandmother plans treasure hunt

Hi Nikki,

I an a 66 years old grand mother of six grandsons! Every year for Easter I prepare a treasure hunt for them with a special theme : Dinosaurs, Harry Potter, Captain Nemo etc... But this year I did not have any idea!! That is the reason why I look for your help!

This year the family will be reunited in Toulouse (France) for Easter. The treasure hunt will take place at a very nice forest near by.

The children are : 14, 12 X 2, 10, 6 and 4 years old !!

Two live in Japan, Two in Germany et two in France... My husband is Italian and I am French and we live in Switzerland. But we do speak English when we are all together!!

The Treasure Hunt game is exactly what I was looking for.

Have a happy Easter too !

Michele Cohen, Switzerland

More details on a great Easter Treasure Hunt here

No comments: